Ready or not, graduation is on its way! Whether that means your student is graduating from Kindergarten, high school, college or otherwise, we know you want to make the celebration as special as possible.
There’s many ways you can prep your home to entertain everyone during the celebration. The following are 2017 audio/video trends that are sure to please:
- More Screens. More Fun. You can have the big game playing while looping pictures from your child’s graduation ceremony at the same time!
- Make hybrid rooms. Install TVs in rooms with a lot of traffic, activities and games such as an outside patio, pool room or family room.
- Standing Speakers. Make sure everyone can hear the TV without it blaring in the closest guests’ ears with portable standing speakers surrounding the room.
Here’s a few other ways you can celebrate your child’s big day in small ways!
- Make a dessert table with cookies, ring pops and cinnamon rolls with labels “Smart Cookie,” “Class Ring” and “Cinnamon Honor Roll,” respectively.
- Make a canvas with your child’s favorite graduation photo in the middle and have paint pens for guests to sign the canvas.
- Set up a photo booth with fun props like graduation caps, tassels, call out sayings, etc.
- Have a slideshow of photos from your grad’s annual school photo days, favorite moments and graduation day on a loop throughout the party.
If you’re ready to prep your house to celebrate graduation well, contact us!
We can’t wait to celebrate with you!